OAK HEAT PUMP //
Our mid range CO2 air source heat pump
The Oak is our mid-range CO2 heat pump design. It is suitable for continuous operation and at higher heating capacities for large buildings or processes for example – swimming pools, food production, district heating and factories.
Available from 50-500kW, it can produce flow temperatures of up to 90⁰C and return temperatures in the range of 30⁰C to 35⁰C.Example Oak Data SheetContact Us
THE BENEFITS OF THE OAK CO2 HEAT PUMP RANGE //
THE PERFORMANCE OF THE OAK CO2 HEAT PUMP RANGE //
Customer benefits from full Clade services offering
- 100% decarbonisation
- 20% electricity price reduction
- 10% energy reduction
- 0 refrigerant legacy
- 20% reduced cost to maintain
- Performance guarantee
COMPLETE TECHNICAL SUPPORT BASED IN UK
Clade offers full technical support from our Leeds Technology Centre.
- Design assistance – we have an in house design team who are experts in heat pump system design.
- Product – our products are developed by ourselves from metal frames to the digital controls. Our experts are on hand to assist with any issues or adaptions required.
- Installation support – Our full service installation team can arrange delivery, install and carry out specialist services to ensure a successful project.
- Commissioning – Our own commissioning Engineers will set up, test and handover your heat pumps. Our team are some of the UK’s leading experts in this field.
- Aftercare – All servicing and repairs are taken care of, we use online tools and field technicians to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
CLADE INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS
The future value of heat pumps will largely depend on rewards for providing grid flexibility and on optimal efficiency in all conditions. Clade heat pumps are fitted with high specification PLC controls that are networked to cloud services, delivering multiple benefits.
The Clade digital platform enables continuous operational improvements and lower service and maintenance costs.
- Data is captured, analysed and insights generated to improve performance
- Alerts and alarms can be raised automatically
- Online diagnostics save call out time and charges
The Clade digital platform provides dispatch services via pre-built access to the flexibility market or time of day tariff control.
- Time and control of thermal storage for tariff and timing optimisation
- Access to grid flexibility platforms
- Safe operation of the heat pump in response to market signals that maintains warranty
- Performance and data analytics, reporting in multiple formats
AFTERCARE OPTIMISATION SERVICES //
Heat pump performance is dependent on four major sets of variables; the ambient conditions, the demand conditions, the physical health of the heat pump and the controls.
The ambient and demand conditions are variable across the day, week, season and year. This means that optimal year round performance is only achieved over a period of time.
Clade Aftercare package provides the basic maintenance services which maintain the physical health of the heat pump and a series of services that optimise heat pump operation over time. These optimisation services are provided by Clade’s expert Engineers who are on hand to analyse and assist improvements throughout the contract.
THE CLADE HEAT PUMP PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
To give our heat pumps customers complete peace of mind. Following installation, commissioning and a 6 month run-in period the actual performance will be assessed against predicted performance. If the heat pump does not meet the guaranteed performance we will refund the cost of the heat pump and remove it from site.
Personally speak with one of our Directors to discuss your requirements. Complete this quick form and we will be in touch or contact us using:
- 0113 887 9604
- Bristol & Bath Science Park
Dirac Crescent, Emersons Green
Bristol, BS16 7FR