CLADE Engineering Systems Ltd is committed to preventing pollution, to the protection of the environment and to complying with all relevant environmental compliance obligations.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance.
It is our policy to:
• Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources
• Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible, disposing of
it safely through legal routes, avoiding waste to landfill and increasing recycling
• Create and maintain an environmental management system that reduces the
environmental impact across the business
• Set compliance with all relevant environmental legislation as the minimum standard
within Clade, seeking to go above where practicable
• Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practicable
• Prevent environmental damage & nuisance, actively managing and reducing factors
such as noise and air pollution
• Protect the environment and encourage our suppliers, stakeholders & employees to do
• Reduce our carbon footprint – as part of our #2050carbonzero mission we aim to plant
5000 trees by 2030
• Continue to encourage and help our customers make the move to natural and low GWP
We will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress.
We are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance.
We will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
This policy has been communicated, understood and applied to all persons working for or on behalf of CLADE and is available to members of the public and other interested parties upon request.
Clade Engineering Systems Ltd
6th September, 2022
Next review due, at latest: August 2023