Travel is required within the role.
Our Projects department within Clade Engineering Systems (Formerly A1 Engineering Solutions) is recruiting for another skilled Refrigeration Commissioning Engineer to join the growing team and assist with the commissioning of refrigeration plant, water chillers and pump stations. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact supporting our projects installation team by ensuring the commissioning of site based complex refrigeration systems across the UK.
Ideally you will have refrigeration commissioning experience gained within the food retail sector, using natural refrigerants and the latest controls for refrigeration plant. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the safe management of pressure testing and have an eye for quality.
Qualifications or recent experience and knowledge of working with most types of commercial or light industrial plant products will be helpful but not essential.
You will work principally in the region close to your home base however occasionally will also be required to work across the UK to cover holiday periods and at times of high demand. There may also be the opportunity to work overseas on occasions.
• This is a site based commissioning role working on predominantly supermarket refrigeration systems.
• The role will include the setup, testing, checking and fault finding of new and existing refrigeration plant and systems on new and existing food retail sites.
• In addition to food retail, there will be opportunities to work on refrigeration systems in other related fields such as industrial sites.
• There will be opportunities to work on the very latest in refrigeration technology, specifically brand new equipment from the UK and overseas.
• The role reports to the Clade Commissioning Supervisor whilst working closely with the National Installations Manager and fellow Clade Commissioning Engineers.
• The successful candidate will be joining a growing and ambitious company and will have the opportunity to play a key role for the future.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
• Experience in working on CO2 and HFC refrigeration systems is essential
• The candidate must have good technical knowledge and experience of working on refrigeration systems within the food retail sector
• A ‘can do’ attitude and self-motivation is crucial in this role
• Flexibility in working hours and travel requirements is needed
• The candidate must be IT literate and hold a full clean driving licence
• Must have excellent organisation and communication skills
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 14 days if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.