Coverage includes Midlands and South Yorkshire area
To support growth within our Projects Installation team Clade Engineering Systems (Formerly A1 Engineering Solutions), we are looking for a candidate with proven experience as an Electrician working in the commercial and retail environment to complete installations of small to large-scale refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
Responsibilities will include
• The installation of containment, cabling including power and alarm networking required within a new or existing refrigeration system.
• The installation of control panels.
• Carry out all aspects of electrical testing required for a particular installation.
• Experience in technical fault finding and resolution.
• The ability to interpret electrical drawings and simplify the complex.
• Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy
• Co-operate with Project Manager, electrical supervisor & office staff providing information as required.
• Take ownership of projects from conception to completion.
• Ensure clients specifications and time scales are met at all times.
• The role could involve a mixture of days, nights and some weekend work with overnight stays included, so a flexible approach is essential.
Personal aptitudes and skill set
• Excellent attitude and approach to work.
• Highly self-reliant, motivated, and enthusiastic.
• Approachable, open, and able to work as part of a team.
• Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Proven excellent customer service skills, recognized qualifications are desirable.
• NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds equivalent in Electrical installations.
• Requirements for Electrical Installations (18th Edition).
• You must have a full clean driving licence.
• CSCS / ECS qualification.
• Asbestos Awareness.
• Level 3 in initial and periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations (2391).
• Experience of working within the commercial/industrial refrigeration industry is preferable but not essential.
• A good level of organisational skills.
• Good fault-finding knowledge.
• Experience in meeting targets and deadlines.
Clade offer an excellent package, industry leading rates of pay for skilled candidates and exciting career opportunities.
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 14 days if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
No agencies please.